CEO Forum: Tentative Agenda
9 a.m. - 10 a.m. | On-Site Registration and Continental Breakfast
- Check into the event at The Ohio Council's registration desk. Network with colleagues over coffee and breakfast in the foyer.
10 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. | Building Ohio's Behavioral Health System
- State leaders will address providers about their vision for building up Ohio's behavioral health care system.
- Speakers: Ohio Governor Mike DeWine (invited) and OhioMHAS Director Lori Criss (confirmed).
11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Managed Care Plan Panel
- This panel is presented in partnership with the Ohio Association of Health Plans.
- Audience members will have the opportunity to hear from and ask questions of representatives of several of Ohio's Medicaid managed care plans. Specific attention will be paid to managed care's impacts on upcoming BH initiatives.
- Panelists will include representatives from the following organizations (additional panelists may be added):
1 p.m. | Forum Adjourns
- Join us at Topgolf for the CEO Social starting at 1:30 p.m. Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages will be served.
- Thanks to our CEO Social sponsor Mutual of America!